HTTP Communication ( Or in Commercial Term we call Web Browsing Activities ) problems can occur because of several factors :
1. Problems in site name resolution,
2. Issues with the TCP connection process,
3. HTTP request for non-existent pages or items,
4. or packet loss as well as congestion at the HTTP server or client.
• Sometimes, we typed wrong website address. If the name cannot be resolved,
you cannot access the site. This would generate a DNS Name Error. Important
to pay attention to DNS traffic when analysing web browsing problem.
• HTTP daemon is not running on the web server. Server may responds with TCP
RST/ACK to client’s SYN
• If the HTTP client connects successfully to the HTTP server, but then
request a page that is non-existent, HTTP 404 Not Found errors are
generated by the web browser
• Some redirection services will replace the standard 404 Not Found
with suggested links or redirect the HTTP client to another site
Here a few other things you can do to stay protected: Stay Protected Online 1. Update Windows. This ransomware exploits vulnerabili...
What is SIEM Tools What is SIEM Tools SIEM Tools is a Security information and event management (SIEM) software that gives ...
Make Regular Backups A good backup strategy is essential for data security. A backup is the last defense against data loss, providing a w...
Cybersafe Awareness 2016 : This sms is not generate from maybank some of the malaysian received a sms claim from maybank and also in the ...
How SPF record helps preventing SPAM and Phishing Mail ! Prevent SPAM and Phishing Mail SPF Records or it calls Sender Policy Fra...
[Police advisory on Pokémon GO game] Personal safety first! Be mindful of your surroundings as you chase down that elusive Pokémon. ...
Whatsapp Zero Day Vulnerability, Patch Yours to Latest Update Facebook has recently patched a critical zero-day vulnerability in WhatsApp...
7 Things to consider when accessing public wifi Things to consider on accessing public wifi 1. make sure the websites you visit sta...
This top 8 basic IT security policies are for Employees ( IIUM Staff/ Student)in securing themselves from online threats. This IT Se...
IT Security Advisory 2019 IT Security Advisory 2019 IMPACT may caused information leakage loss, service disruption and integrity ...
Powered by Blogger.