HTTP Communication ( Or in Commercial Term we call Web Browsing Activities ) problems can occur because of several factors :
1. Problems in site name resolution,
2. Issues with the TCP connection process,
3. HTTP request for non-existent pages or items,
4. or packet loss as well as congestion at the HTTP server or client.
• Sometimes, we typed wrong website address. If the name cannot be resolved,
you cannot access the site. This would generate a DNS Name Error. Important
to pay attention to DNS traffic when analysing web browsing problem.
• HTTP daemon is not running on the web server. Server may responds with TCP
RST/ACK to client’s SYN
• If the HTTP client connects successfully to the HTTP server, but then
request a page that is non-existent, HTTP 404 Not Found errors are
generated by the web browser
• Some redirection services will replace the standard 404 Not Found
with suggested links or redirect the HTTP client to another site
Make Regular Backups A good backup strategy is essential for data security. A backup is the last defense against data loss, providing a w...
Here a few other things you can do to stay protected: Stay Protected Online 1. Update Windows. This ransomware exploits vulnerabili...
IT Security Advisory 2019 IT Security Advisory 2019 IMPACT may caused information leakage loss, service disruption and integrity ...
What is SIEM Tools What is SIEM Tools SIEM Tools is a Security information and event management (SIEM) software that gives ...
Whatsapp Zero Day Vulnerability, Patch Yours to Latest Update Facebook has recently patched a critical zero-day vulnerability in WhatsApp...
Cybersafe Awareness 2016 : This sms is not generate from maybank some of the malaysian received a sms claim from maybank and also in the ...
How SPF record helps preventing SPAM and Phishing Mail ! Prevent SPAM and Phishing Mail SPF Records or it calls Sender Policy Fra...
This top 8 basic IT security policies are for Employees ( IIUM Staff/ Student)in securing themselves from online threats. This IT Se...
[Police advisory on Pokémon GO game] Personal safety first! Be mindful of your surroundings as you chase down that elusive Pokémon. ...
7 Things to consider when accessing public wifi Things to consider on accessing public wifi 1. make sure the websites you visit sta...
Powered by Blogger.