HTTP Communication ( Or in Commercial Term we call Web Browsing Activities ) problems can occur because of several factors :
1. Problems in site name resolution,
2. Issues with the TCP connection process,
3. HTTP request for non-existent pages or items,
4. or packet loss as well as congestion at the HTTP server or client.
• Sometimes, we typed wrong website address. If the name cannot be resolved,
you cannot access the site. This would generate a DNS Name Error. Important
to pay attention to DNS traffic when analysing web browsing problem.
• HTTP daemon is not running on the web server. Server may responds with TCP
RST/ACK to client’s SYN
• If the HTTP client connects successfully to the HTTP server, but then
request a page that is non-existent, HTTP 404 Not Found errors are
generated by the web browser
• Some redirection services will replace the standard 404 Not Found
with suggested links or redirect the HTTP client to another site
Make Regular Backups A good backup strategy is essential for data security. A backup is the last defense against data loss, providing a w...
Here a few other things you can do to stay protected: Stay Protected Online 1. Update Windows. This ransomware exploits vulnerabili...
Samsam Ransomware Advisory This advisory is published by Samsam Ransomware Advisory 2018 Samsam Ransomware Attack by Mycert Alert ...
IT Security Advisory 2019 IT Security Advisory 2019 IMPACT may caused information leakage loss, service disruption and integrity ...
Whatsapp Zero Day Vulnerability, Patch Yours to Latest Update Facebook has recently patched a critical zero-day vulnerability in WhatsApp...
This top 8 basic IT security policies are for Employees ( IIUM Staff/ Student)in securing themselves from online threats. This IT Se...
Beware of Fake Maybank Receipt Services provided online !! To those sellers, especially involved in shopping online. There have a servic...
User-Agent in a Web Browser Add caption What is User-agent in a web browser User-Agent in a web browser is a part of HTTP hea...
What is the differences inbound and outbound network traffic ? What is the differences inbound and outbound network traffic To make ...
hye everyone, Sophos Antivirus official has announced starting December 2021, they will discontinue its support for several Windows-managed...
Search News Stories
Powered by Blogger.